Cisco CCNP – 350-401: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Add to wishlist
CategoriesCisco, Elite Courses, Featured Products
- Common architecture designs including high availability, WLANs, on-premise versus Cloud, QoS, SD-Access, SD-WAN, and hardware architectures
- Virtualization technologies including device, data path, and network virtualization
- Infrastructure topics including Layer 2, Layer 3, Wireless, and IP services
- Network assurance technologies such as NetFlow, syslog, SNMP, DNA Center, and more
- Security technologies such as device access control. infrastructure security features, REST API, wireless security, and modern components for security
- Automation in the Enterprise network including Python, JSON, DNA Center, and more
Anthony Sequeira will provide students with the knowledge necessary to pass the Cisco 350-401 ENCOR certification exam. The course will teach students about implementing Cisco Enterprise network core technologies and is intended for those interested in learning advanced Enterprise technologies using Cisco Systems equipment.
The ultimate goal is to obtain the CCNP Enterprise certification, but students will also obtain valuable on-the-job IT skills. Once you pass the ENCOR exam, you will then be qualified to sit for the CCIE Enterprise practical lab exam.
Topics covered in this Cisco IT training course:
Be the first to review “Cisco CCNP – 350-401: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.