The CompTIA Cloud+ certification validates the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments, who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure. Recommended experience includes at least 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking, storage, or data center administration, and familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization.
- Models-Part 1
- Models-Part 2
- Service And Delivery Models
- Terms And Characteristics
- Objects Storage Concepts
- Install Configure Manage VM And Devices
- Virtual Disks
- Virtual Switches
- Virtual Resource Migration
- Benefits Of Virtualization In A Cloud Environment
- Compare And Contrast Virtua lEnvironment
- Different Access Protocols
- Explain Storage Configuration
- File Systems Types
- Executing Storage Provisioning
- Network Share Demo
- Implement Appropriate Network Configurations
- Importance Of Network Optimization
- Troubleshoot Basic Network Configuration-Part 1
- Troubleshoot Basic Network Configuration-Part 2
- Troubleshoot Commands-Part 1
- Troubleshoot Commands-Part 2
- Troubleshoot Commands-Part 3
- Explain Common Network Protocols
- Common Hardware Resources
- Resource Management-Part 1
- Resource Management-Part 2
- Establishing Baselines And Thresholds
- Appropriately Allocate Physical Host Resources-Part 1
- Appropriately Allocate Physical Host Resources-Part 2
- Appropriately Allocate Virtual Guest Resources-Part 1
- Appropriately Allocate Virtual Guest Resources-Part 2
- Use Appropriate Tools For Remote Access
- Security-Part 1
- Security-Part 2
- Storage Security Concepts And Methods
- Different Encryption Technologies
- Identify Access Control Methods
- Systems Management-Part 1
- Systems Management-Part 2
- Diagnose Remediate And Optimize-Part 1
- Diagnose Remediate And Optimize-Part 2
- Common Performance Concepts-Part 1
- Common Performance Concepts-Part 2
- Testing Techniques
- Business Continuity In Cloud-Part 1
- Business Continuity In Cloud-Part 2
- Solutions To Meet Availability Requirements
- IT professionals and practitioners
- CompTIA Cloud+ covers competency in cloud models, virtualization, infrastructure, security, resource management and business continuity.
CompTIA’s Cloud+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates technical competency in methodology required to securely implement and maintain cloud technologies. The Cloud+ certification validates the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments, who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure.
Jobs that use CompTIA Cloud+ include: Project manager, cloud computing services, cloud engineer, Manager, data center SAN and Business analyst, cloud computing.
Our Cloud+ training course follows the CompTIA objectives, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.
Who this course is for:
CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-001: Deploying and Managing a Cloud Infrastructure uCertify Course and Lab is an easy-to-use online course that allows you to assess your readiness and teaches you what you need to know to pass the Cloud+ CV0-001 exam.
Master all of the Cloud+ CV0-001 exam objectives in the framework of CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-001: Deploying and Managing a Cloud Infrastructureinteractive eBook. The interactive eBook includes informative text, tables, step-by-step lists, images, interactive exercises, glossary flash cards, and review activities. The course comes complete with extensive pre- and post-assessment tests. In total there are over 200 practice questions.
The award-winning uCertify Labs help bridge the gap between conceptual knowledge and real-world application by providing competency-based, interactive, online, 24×7 training. uCertify Labs simulate real-world hardware, software applications and operating systems, and command-line interfaces.