CompTIA Cloud OverviewSale!
- Characteristics of Cloud Services from a Business Perspective
- Cloud Computing and Business Value
- Technical Perspectives/Cloud Types
- Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud
- Impact and Changes of Cloud Computing on IT Service Management
- Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing
The CompTIA Cloud Essential certification is applicable to a wide range of IT professionals. This course is geared towards IT professionals currently in or looking for positions as IT consultants, IT technical services, IT relationship managers, IT architects, consultants and business process owners’ analysts. This course is the first step on a training path that leads to a technical career in cloud computing.
What will you learn?
This course includes 8 hours of training and 44 videos. Upon completion of the course, students will understand the following:
- The Three Delivery Model Architecture
- Justification For Cloud
- Confidentiality And Availability
- Concepts From NIST
- On Demand Self-Service
- Broad Network Access
- Resource Pooling
- Measured Service
- Service Models
- Terms Of Service
- Reasons For Cloud-Agility-Part1
- Reasons For Cloud-Agility-Part2
- New Business Opportunities
- Technical Perspectives Cloud Types
- Security Risk
- Technical Risk And Solutions
- Steps To Adopting Cloud-Part1
- Steps To Adopting Cloud-Part2
- Steps To Adopting Cloud-Part3
- Information Security Management System-Part1
- Information Security Management System-Part2
- Information Management And Security-Part1
- Information Management And Security-Part2
- The Data Security LifeCycle
- Data Loss Prevention-Part1
- Data Loss Prevention-Part2
- Protecting Data
- Risk Management-Part1
- Risk Management-Part2
- Risk Management-Part3
- Risk Management-Part4
- Risk Management-Part5
- IT Governance
- Recommendations For Audit-Part1
- Recommendations For Audit-Part2
- Cloud concepts and terminology
- Capacity planning and scaling
- On-premises private clouds and remote clouds hosted by public cloud service providers
- Administrative tasks such as deployments, backups and migrations
- Cloud security practices
- Virtual networking
Domain 1 – Characteristics of Cloud Services from a Business Perspect
Domain 2 – Cloud Computing and Business Value
Domain 3 – Technical Perspectives/Cloud Types
Domain 4 – Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud
Domain 5 – Impact and Changes of Cloud Computing on IT Service Management
Domain 6 – Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing
CompTIA’s Cloud+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates technical competency in methodology required to securely implement and maintain cloud technologies. The Cloud+ certification validates the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments, who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure.
Jobs that use CompTIA Cloud+ include: Project manager, cloud computing services, cloud engineer, Manager, data center SAN and Business analyst, cloud computing.
Our Cloud+ training course follows the CompTIA objectives, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.
On the other hand, CompTIA Cloud+ is for the day-to-day cloud administrator who wants a vendor-neutral validation of their skills. It provides knowledge on public and private cloud administration subjects that cloud admins face daily.
Gartner anticipates end-use cloud growth to increase by 23% in 2021 as organizations continue to react to world events and move toward a less office-centric workforce. The demand for skilled and knowledgeable cloud administrators will also continue to increase.
CompTIA Cloud+ features a variety of technical topics, including the following:
CompTIA Cloud+ gives far less attention to business concerns than CompTIA Cloud Essentials+. The CompTIA Cloud+ audience is typically individuals pursuing a more technical line of work. It is worth noting, however, that CompTIA Cloud+ objectives do include organizational documentation practices, such as business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans. CompTIA Cloud+ also covers legal concerns.
There are no reviews yet.