- Implement technical strategies, tools, and techniques to secure data and information for your organization
- Adhere to ethical security behaviour for risk analysis and mitigation
- Understand security in cloud computing architecture in depth
- Comprehend legal requirements, privacy issues and audit process methodologies within the cloud environment
- Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
- Cybersecurity is vital for career roles such as penetration tester, cybersecurity analyst, network analyst, cybersecurity auditor, cybersecurity architect, forensics investigator, and many more.
- There are 2000+ cybersecurity jobs in India and 40,000+ in the US (Indeed.com). Cybersecurity job roles are expected to rise to six million worldwide by 2019 (source: Forbes, January 2016)
- The median salary for a cybersecurity analyst is INR 418,389 annually in India (source: Glassdoor) and $134,000 in the US.
The Cyber Security Expert Master’s Program will equip you with the skills needed to become an expert in this rapidly growing domain. You will learn comprehensive approaches to protecting your infrastructure, including securing data and information, running risk analysis and mitigation, architecting cloud-based security, achieving compliance and much more with this best-in-class program.
About the Program
What are the objectives of this Cyber Security Expert Master’s program?
Simplilearn’s Cyber Security Expert Master’s Program provides cybersecurity professionals with foundational, intermediate, and advanced security skills through industry-leading certification courses, including CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISM, CISSP and CCSP. The program begins with introductory-level cybersecurity skills training, then progresses to advanced cybersecurity technologies such as reverse engineering, penetration testing techniques, and many more. This training program will enable you to:
What are the career benefits of this training?
Cybersecurity experts must learn to develop a 360-degree view of the cybersecurity domain that now comprises a wide array of security components and technologies. Simplilearn has bundled all of these critical skillsets into this Cyber Security Expert Master’s certification program. The benefits are as follows:
What skills will you learn?
At the end of this Master’s Program, you will be equipped with the following skillsets:
Install, configure and deploy public key infrastructure and network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security
Master advanced hacking concepts to manage information security efficiently
Design security architecture and framework for a secure IT operation
Frame cloud data storage architectures and security strategies, and utilize them to analyze risks
Protect data movement, perform disaster recovery, access CSP security, and manage client databases
Who should enroll in this program?
Our Cyber Security Expert Master’s Program is best suited for:
All levels of IT auditor/penetration tester
Security systems engineers
Chief information security officers (CISOs)
Chief compliance/privacy/risk officers
Network specialists, analysts, managers, architects, consultants or administrators
Technical support engineers
Systems analysts or administrators
Which courses and topics will be covered?
|Coverage||Courses||Mode of training|
|Security Fundamentals||CompTIA Security+ 501||Live Virtual Classroom|
|Offensive Security||CEH||Live Virtual Classroom|
|Security Teams Management||CISM||Online Self-paced Learning|
|Security Systems Architecture||CISSP||Live Virtual Classroom and Online Self-paced Learning|
|Cloud Security Architecture||CCSP||Online Self-paced Learning|
|Networking Concepts||CompTIA Network+||Online Self-paced Learning|
What are the prerequisites for this Cyber Security Expert Master’s training program?
There are no prerequisites for this training program. Prior knowledge of any programming language is recommended but not mandatory.