Microsoft 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
This course will help students prepare for the Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services certification. The 70-487 Certification is intended for developers with 3 to 5 years’ experience in web services development and a minimum of one year in Web API and Azure Solutions experience.
What will you learn?
In this course, students will learn how to design and develop services that access local and remote data from various sources. Students will also learn how to develop and deploy services to hybrid environments, including on-premises servers and Microsoft Azure.
- Introduction To 70 – 487 Developing Microsoft Azure And Web Services
- Overview Of Service And Cloud Technologies
- Accessing Data Using ADO Dot NET Part1
- Accessing Data Using ADO Dot NET Part2
- Accessing Data From Web Service
- SQL Server Database In Azure
- Read And Write XML Data
- Implementing Azure Storage
- Managing Azure PowerShell
- WCF Data Services Part1
- WCF Data Services Part2
- WCF With Client
- Create WCF Service And Client From Scratch Part1
- Create WCF Service And Client From Scratch Part2
- WCF Configuration Settings Part1
- WCF Configuration Settings Part2
- WCF And Azure SQL Database Part1
- WCF And Azure SQL Database Part2
- WCF And Azure SQL Database Part3
- WCF Services And Azure Review
- Design And Implement An ERD
- Introduction To Entity Framework
- Introduction To LINQ
- LINQ To SQL
- LINQ To Entities
- Introduction To Lambda Expressions
- Introduction To Entity SQL
- Profiling Queries Created By Entity Framework
- Query Projections
- Query With Navigation Properties
- Bringing It All Together Part1
- Bringing It All Together Part2
- Using Entity Framework From Scratch
- Entity Framework Review
- Introduction To Web API
- First Web API App
- Web API App Enhanced
- Web API App Extended
- Web API Using Standard Conventions
- Debugging Our Web API App
- Getting Data From Database In Web API App
- Web API Standards
- More On Web API Standards
- Simple Web API CRUD App
- Web API Example In Depth
- Summarizing Web API
- Introduction To Application Deployment Strategies Part1
- Introduction To Application Deployment Strategies Part2
- Introduction To Application Deployment Strategies Part3
- Introduction To Application Deployment Strategies Part4
- Deploying Web Applications ToIIs
- Deploying Web Applications To Azure
- Deployment Considerations
- Deployment Design
- Deployment Configurations
- Accessing Data
- Web Front End Options
- Course Conclusion
- Accessing data
- Querying and manipulating data by using Entity Framework
- Designing and implementing WCF Services
- Creating and consuming Web API-based services
- Deploying web applications and services
- Innovate and deliver high quality applications using Microsoft’s market-leading Azure cloud service
- Cross-device experiences with support for all major mobile platforms
- Expert instructor-led training by professionals who have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience.
- Quizzes and exam simulations so you can prepare for the official exam more effectively
- 24/7 access to the course content for 12 months, so you can study anywhere, anytime!
Module 1: Accessing Data
Module 2: Designing And Implementing WCF Services
Module 3: Querying And Manipulating Data Using Entity Framework
Module 4: Creating And Consuming Web API Based Services
Module 5: Deploying Web Applications And Services
Module 6: Course Review
Skillsoft Mentors are available to help students with their studies for exam 70-487 Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services. You can reach them by entering a Mentored Chat Room or by using the Email My Mentor service.
Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services is a module from the Microsoft Azure certification designed for Developers, which is a part of the Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): Web Applications certification track. It is a course that will help you to prepare for the Microsoft 70-487 examination, which is recommended for Developers with three to five years experience in web service development and a minimum of one year in Web API and Azure Solutions.
Azure is a set of cloud services that Developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy and manage applications through Microsoft’s comprehensive network of data centres. Microsoft built Azure with specific integrated tools, DevOps and marketplace support to provide the very best platform for the building of anything from mobile applications to internet and networking solutions.
What Will I Learn?
This course will teach you how to create and deployed Web applications and API based services using Microsoft Azure. You will also learn how to access, query and manipulate data that lies within the network.
Once you have completed the course you will be fully prepared for the Microsoft 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services examination.
Mentoring 70-487 Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
There are no reviews yet.