MICROSOFT SQL SERVER 2019 ANALYSIS SERVICES (SSAS)
- You will learn about creating cubes and their constituent components
- The use of MDX to query the cubes
- How to customize a cube with KPI, actions, perspectives, and language translations.
- Differences and similarities between cubes and tabular data models,
- How to create a tabular data model
- The use of DAX to query the model.
Analysis Services is a combination of two analytical engines (VertiPaq for multidimensional cubes and Data Mining and xVelocity for Tabular Data Models) used in decision support and business analytics. It provides enterprise-grade semantic data model capabilities for business intelligence (BI), data analysis, and reporting applications such as Power BI, Excel, Reporting Services, and other data visualization tools. This course provides a full introduction to the use of both of these engines in an enterprise environment.
The third major component of the course is a form of Machine Learning called Data Mining. Data Mining is the analysis of large data set to reveal hidden patterns and trends. This course will teach you how to create a Data Mining solution, how to compare and validate different data mining options (models) for a given data set, and how to use your chosen model in a consumer-friendly client.
There are no reviews yet.