- Apply the concepts of the PMP 6th Edition Course to better manage projects in their work environment
- Understand the complexities of situational questions given on the exam
- Gain an understanding for the level of competency required for the exam
- Reduce study time by focusing on the relevant exam topics
- Understand the makeup and format of the PMP®Exam
- Comprehend the professional responsibility domain, process groups and knowledge areas of the PMP 6th Edition Course
Become a Project Management Professional (PMP) and join thousands of others taking our PMP Course. The purpose of this program is to prepare experienced project management team members to take the PMP (Project Management Professional) certification examination. The emphasis is on explaining the PMI (Project Management Institute) best practices for project management across the continuum from predictive through adaptive life cycles as proposed in the 6th edition PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge).
The PMP credential is the most widely accepted professional certifications in the world and its framework has set the standard for the project management profession for the past 30 years.
ITU Online offers a full line of related PMP courses designed to help student dive deep into a number of different project management principles. For users interested in concepts such as Six Sigma, Agile, Scrum and more, check out our ITU All-Access Library offering access to every ITU Online course at exceptionally low pricing. (keep this as the same on the website now)
What will you learn?
The PMP course provides the student with the information required to understand the concepts that will need to be applied in an analytical manner to answer examination situational questions. During this PMP course, the student will review these lessons and use practice questions and flashcards to finish preparing for the examination.
After completing this online training course, the student should be able to: