- Getting Started (introduction, touring Premier Pro)
- Setting up a Project (importing media, organizing media)
- Mastering the Essentials of Video Editing (working with clips, adding transitions)
- Motion, Sound and More (putting clips in motion, editing and mixing audio)
- Sound and Video Effects (sweetening sound, adding effects)
- Exporting Frames, Clips and Sequences (basic color correction, composting techniques, creating graphics)
Adobe Premiere Pro is the industry-standard tool for timeline-based editing, which makes Premier Pro expertise a valuable commodity in the workplace. The purpose of this course is to introduce basic Premiere Pro features and concepts so that you can use the program effectively.
This course covers core Premier Pro techniques in Photoshop Creative Cloud and includes the following sections: