- COMPTIA SECURITY+ ( PLUS ) CERTIFICATION ( SY0-601 )
- COMPUTER HACKING FORENSICS INVESTIGATOR (ECC 312-49)
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) (Update 2021)
- CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-004)
- CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst+) CS0-002
- Certified Cloud Security Professional – CCSP
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft 98-367 MTA Security Fundamentals
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v.10
- CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-003
- Cyber Security Awareness and Prevention
- Data Security Compliance
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
Cyber security is fast becoming one of the most important roles in the tech sector as cyber criminals and hackers become ever more sophisticated.
A cybersecurity expert is somebody who is responsible for securing information systems. They may spend their day monitoring, detecting, investigating, analyzing, and responding to security events within a business. It is their main role to protect systems from cybersecurity risks and threats.
What does a Cybersecurity Expert do?
Any computer connected to the internet is vulnerable to cyber-attacks. Cybersecurity, or IT security, is the technique used to protect computers and networks from criminal intrusion. Specialists in cybersecurity are among the most sought-after professionals in the tech sector as businesses and governments seek to fight off an increasingly daring and ruthless cohort of global cyber criminals and hackers. Skilled and dedicated security specialists work in this field that demands a mix of artistry and technical expertise. They need to be constantly one step ahead of the hackers and organized criminals behind a new crime wave.
Our training series will guide you from an introductory security level up to the highest certifications in the IT industry.
Jobs you will be qualified for after taking our courses range from Entry level Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Data Analyst, Manager IT Cybersecurity, Senior Cybersecurity Engineer, Cybersecurity Lead or a Cybersecurity Business Analyst
Our cybersecurity training bundle gives you all the training you need to succeed in the very popular World of Cybersecurity.