- Understanding what UX and UI is
- How to Make Prototypes and Wireframes
- Understanding the Digital Prototyping Process
- Understanding how to Build Content in XD and Modify It
- Creating Repeating Elements
- Making a Faster Workflow for Large-Scale Projects Requiring a lot of Artboards
Adobe XD is a Vector based software program for user experience applications. It is used to create prototypes, wireframes, and designs for interactive screen-based applications like websites and mobile apps. This program is a great tool for creating fast design prototypes for screen and mobile based applications created by UI and UX designers. Animation and interactivity features are built into the software that allows users to not only create stunning visual designs for web-based applications, but also turn them into working prototypes that developers can test. In addition, users can also use the app to create videos of themselves using the prototype right within Adobe XD. This allows the ability to show the way they intended the app to be used without any confusion and they can also use these videos to build funding from outside sources showing them the design ideas they plan to implement.
In this course you will learn the following:
The course is intended for people who are user interface and user experience designers, as well as web designers, digital media, and social media content creators.