Cisco 200-301 Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) 2020
Add to wishlist
- Routing protocols, including OSPFv2 for IPv4 and OSPFv3 for IPv6
- VLANs, STP, and EtherChannel (static, PAGP, and LACP)
- WAN technologies
- Quality of service (QoS), including marketing, shaping, and prioritization of voice, video, and data
- Device monitoring protocols, including SNMPv2 and SNMPv3
- Device management using AAA (authentication, authorization, and accounting) with TACACS+ and RADIUS
This CCNA training is considered associate-level Cisco training, which means it is designed for junior network administrators. this 200-301 CCNA course is valuable for new IT professionals with at least a year of experience with networks and experienced network administrators looking to validate their Cisco skills.
After taking this course, the exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability.
What will you learn?
CCNA exam objectives and topics include the following:
There are no reviews yet.