- Ingest, clean, and transform data
- Model data for performance and scalability
- Design and create reports for data analysis
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics
- Manage and share report assets
- Create paginated reports in Power BI
- Embed Power Apps into Power BI
- Understand the similarities and differences between Transact-SQL and other computer languages.
- Write SELECT queries
- Query multiple tables
- Sort and filter data
This course will discuss the responsibilities and functions of a data analyst. Which includes the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI. The course will also show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational data. This course will also explore how to implement proper security standards and policies across the Power BI spectrum including datasets and groups. The course will also discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution.
This course will show how to build paginated reports within the Power BI service and publish them to a workspace for inclusion within Power BI. Power BI is a member of the Power Platform. Power Apps is another component that enables everyone to build and use apps that connect to business data. This course will show you how to use the Power Apps visual to pass context-aware data to a canvas app, which updates in real-time as you make changes to your report. This will allow your app users to derive business insights and take actions from right within their Power BI reports and dashboards.