Digital Project ManagerSale!
- Plan projects, allocate resources, manage requirements and extract the benefits of digital technologies to ensure the smooth functioning of Agile projects
- Analyze and evaluate projects against standardized metrics by using the core principles of Lean Six SigmaDevelop a flexible framework of techniques by deploying the five process groups and 10 knowledge areas of project management
- Learn best practices for enhancing the quality of IT service management to reduce costs and increase productivity
- Become an expert in the principles of continuous development and deployment, automation of configuration management, and IT service agility using modern DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, and Nagios
- Manage and deliver digital projects by emphasizing core digital marketing concepts to support business goals
- Interpret what happens behind the processing of huge volumes of data as the industry switches over from Excel-based analytics to real-time analytics
- Learn the basics of Microsoft Project 2013 applications
- Project and program managers who wish to upgrade their skills
- Project managers who wish to stay up-to-date with advances in the digital world
- Digital marketers who are responsible for leading large digital projects
- Project management enthusiasts who want to fast track their career
- Systems administrators and IT managers
- Marketing managers
- Technology professionals who are interested in taking up a managerial role
Become an expert in core Project Management with courses like PMP, Six Sigma, Agile and DevOps, and build awareness about the latest digital technologies with courses covering Digital Transformation, Digital Marketing, Big Data, and Data Science.
About the Program
What are the course objectives?
Simplilearn’s Digital Project Manager Master’s Program will equip project management professionals with a three-layer skill-set framework that includes core project management skills, using modern tools and techniques critical to managing projects, and skills necessary for holistic digital awareness. This program will enable you to:
What skills will you learn?
At the end of this Masters Program, you will be equipped with the following skillset:
Grasp knowledge on modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimation, cost management and engineering economics to deliver projects on time and budget
Become proficient in executing Scrum methodologies for sprint planning and reviews, handling projects on a JIRA Cloud site and producing Scrum artifacts
Gain an understanding of Define, Measure, Analyze, Control, and Improve phases of Lean Six Sigma
Learn how to apply ITIL tools and techniques and Lean principles to improve your efficiency in handling business challenges
Equip yourself with statistical, analytical and data visualization skills using Microsoft Excel pivot tables, interactive dashboards, charts, and Power BI
Get familiar with DevOps fundamentals and tools to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline
Acquire a blueprint of the Digital Transformation Framework—people, process, and technology—to understand the impact of digital transformation on industries and individuals
Comprehend the power and potential of digital media to make effective business decisions and set up best practices within an organization’s marketing teams
Understand and utilize the characteristics of Big Data, key components of the Hadoop ecosystem, Sqoop, and Zookeeper
Manage projects and budgets using Microsoft Project 2013
Who should enroll for this program?
Our Digital Project Manager Master’s Program is suitable for:
What are the prerequisites for this Digital Project Management training course?
There are no prerequisites for this training program. Prior experience in project management and knowledge of any programming language are recommended but not mandatory.
What are the career benefits of this training?
More than ever, project managers must learn to develop a 360-degree view of a project management ecosystem that now comprises a wide array of technologies and digital techniques. Simplilearn has bundled all of these critical skillsets into this Digital Project Manager certification program to ensure project managers become fully digital-ready. Digital project management jobs are in high-demand, with more than 30,000 jobs available in the US, nearly 10,000 in the UK and over 5,000 in India. The annual average salary for a digital project manager is $81K.
What can I expect from the Master’s Program?
You will gain access to e-learning content for all courses included in the learning path, exclusive forums moderated by faculty and industry experts, and monthly mentoring sessions by faculty and industry experts. Upon completing the program requirements, you will receive the Master’s certification.
There are no reviews yet.